Alison Haislip Forum
October 15, 2018, 02:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Go to AlisonHaislip.com | For questions, email Caleb at caleb [at] alisonhaislip.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alison to perform on Karaoke for a Cure! Auction for Song - Bid NOW! (10/5/18)  (Read 109 times)
Phhhpt

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2018, 10:59:21 PM »

So Alison posted this earlier today:

https://twitter.com/alisonhaislip/status/1047163034144190464

Quote from: alisonhaislip
Want to hear me sing a song FOR CHARITY??? Bid here and we'll stream the winning song Friday evening!

Quote from: amypaffrath
Miss @alisonhaislip is singing at our Karaoke for a Cure and YOU can pick her song. Bid here. you've got three days, so start the bidding!! Do I hear $5 dollars?! https://ebay.us/on64q9  via @eBay

If I remember correctly - Alison did something similar to this, last year!

They're describing it as follows:

The Dreamy Life Foundation (led by Amy + Drew Seeley) needs YOUR help!  On Friday October 5th, we're holding Karaoke for a Cure.  Several brave souls have volunteered to give YOU the power to pick the song they sing onstage that night.  We want to give fans the opportunity to be involved!   Place the highest bid and their song choice is yours, and yours alone.  This is meant to be lighthearted and FUN!  The winning bidder will be contacted via email for their song choice. 100% of your donation will benefit arts based programming for kids and senior citizens who know the healing power of creativity and imagination/. Place your bids and let's raise a ton of money  for The Art of Elysium!

Please feel free to bid! At the time of this post, it's at about $103 and change right now, and that's only after 12 hours.

I'll post the link to the Stream when it gets posted publicly - and I'll try and post updates when I can!  Grin

Having problems creating a member account or logging into the forum? Contact site administrator Caleb at caleb [at] alisonhaislip.com
Phhhpt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 02:00:34 AM »

Amy Paffrath posted video today of Alison singing the winning song at the Karaoke event:

https://twitter.com/amypaffrath/status/1049765919960969216

Quote from: amypaffrath
@alisonhaislip you're a rockstar.  Thanks for donating @rivah_rat #forceforgood #yoda #doordonotthereisnotry pic.twitter.com/G1IFHEMRp8

Note: Above image is actually a video thumbnail - please click on the original Twitter link to view the 41 second video of Alison singing "Yoda".

Having problems creating a member account or logging into the forum? Contact site administrator Caleb at caleb [at] alisonhaislip.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: