Alison Haislip Forum
August 15, 2018, 04:24:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Go to AlisonHaislip.com | For questions, email Caleb at caleb [at] alisonhaislip.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alison to be on Geek&Sundry's Tabletop Day 2018 - Starts 9am PST! (4/28/18)  (Read 276 times)
Phhhpt

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2018, 04:52:38 AM »

So Alison tweeted out a promo for Tabletop Day that she appeared in, earlier today:

https://twitter.com/alisonhaislip/status/989922699563552768

Quote from: alisonhaislip
Am I in virtual reality? Then join me there! Watch ‘ARENA: For the Gods!’ in glorious #VR180 on #NowYourTurn here: https://youtu.be/gH7Q4F1_5es  🏹⚔️🏆

This awesome game is from @IelloUSA. Watch only on @GeekandSundry for @TabletopDay w/ @Hydra_Lord, @TheJovenshire, and me! pic.twitter.com/VaJHaSIqiu

The video features Alison, Ivan Van Norman, and Joshua Ovenshire playing an entire gaming session (albeit in fast-forward chunks) of IELLO's ARENA: For the Gods!, displaying some of the game mechanics and basic gameplay. The video is designed both as an advertisement by IELLO games for their game, as well as a promo for Geek & Sundry's Tabletop Day 2018, which will be taking place tomorrow - Saturday, March 28, 2018.

Please Note: With the exception of the 360p resolution, all of the video playback resolutions are setup for stereo-vision playback on a VR viewer (basically a left-eye/right-eye dual video playback). Viewing Youtube's main site may cause "stuttering" video playback to occur. I'm pointing this out to let you know - it's NOT YOU, it's THE VIDEO itself!

International Tabletop Day is a yearly event that acts as a both a way to promote tabletop gaming as an activity, getting people together to go out and have fun as a group, as well as to raise funds for an important cause - this year, it is charity:water, an organization that helps bring clean water to communities in need, around the World.

The event will be streamed via Twitch on the Geek & Sundry Channel and simulcast on their Youtube Channel and Project Alpha.

G&S has posted the following schedule lineup for the event:

Stream Schedule:

9:00am: The ITTD Adventure Starts
9:15am: The Climbers XL
11:00am: The Grimm Forest
12:45pm: FlipShips
1:45pm: World Wide Wrestling
3:30pm: Marvel Contest of Champions
5:00pm: The ITTD Adventure Concludes
*All times PDT

In addition to gameplay by the usual G&S staff/participants, guests (like Alison) will stop by to also participate in gameplay, and various video streams from participating events around the World will also be shown.

Please Note: If you CANNOT make the stream, do not worry! Geek & Sundry has repeatedly archived the segments on both their Twitch and Youtube channels - it just may take a few days for it to be processed, edited, and archived. Just keep checking in occasionally to see if the video has made it into the G&S archive, online - believe me, I speak from personal experience.

For more information on the event - see the ITTD Homepage: https://www.tabletopday.com/

I hope you all enjoy the event and have fun either watching or participating! Grin
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 05:30:24 AM by Phhhpt » Logged

Having problems creating a member account or logging into the forum? Contact site administrator Caleb at caleb [at] alisonhaislip.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: