Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 04:04:54 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

Go to AlisonHaislip.com | For questions, email Brian at brian [at] alisonhaislip.com.

+  Alison Haislip Forum
|-+  User Forums
| |-+  Alison (Moderator: spartan21385)
| | |-+  Alison's Movies
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Alison's Movies  (Read 3529 times)
Conroy706

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2011, 12:02:40 AM »

So I have been trying to find some of Alison's movies to watch and I have been having trouble finding some of them. The main one I have been trying to find is Hotties. Has anyone found this one anywhere or seen it? How was it?

I would also like to see:

Believers Among Us
Wasted
Indigo Hearts
Heart of Now - I have seen a trailer for this one and I didn't see Alison in it, does she just have a small part? If so, is it still worth seeing?

I have seen the rest of her movies and anxiously await her next ones. Smiley

JCofNYC

Proud Member of the AHF.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 12:14:04 AM »

So I have been trying to find some of Alison's movies to watch and I have been having trouble finding some of them. The main one I have been trying to find is Hotties. Has anyone found this one anywhere or seen it? How was it?

I would also like to see:

Believers Among Us
Wasted
Indigo Hearts
Heart of Now - I have seen a trailer for this one and I didn't see Alison in it, does she just have a small part? If so, is it still worth seeing?

I have seen the rest of her movies and anxiously await her next ones. Smiley

I can only help with "Wasted".

http://www.alisonhaislip.com/links/     <---- Hope this link helps.

Alison, you have The Voice! Give singing a try. Just do your best. That is all we ask. -JC
NUXX

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 12:25:40 AM »

I streamed Indigo Hearts on Netflix Watch Instantly a few months ago. I'm not sure Hotties ever had a release except maybe at some film festivals or something. Heart of Now seems to be in the early stages of its search for distribution, unless I'm misreading the situation. I think it's still making the rounds on the film festival circuit. I've also only seen the trailer. Wasted is on DVD. Alison plays a small role and is only in a few scenes, fyi. Hopefully Divison III will come out soon! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 12:31:22 AM by NUXX » Logged
Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 09:49:59 AM »

Thanks for that info.

I know the chances of this are slim to none but is there any chance there is a recording of the Peices of Ass play she did or maybe just of her segment? I saw the trailer/commercial for it on youtube and it looks quite interesting...Smiley But I'm pretty sure that it isn't possible to see that anymore...please tell me I am wrong lol.

edit: I ended up renting The Indian on iTunes and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I mean I knew I would like the Alison parts obviously but since I usually don't watch these types of movies I wasn't sure if I would like it. If you haven't seen it yet I recommend you give it a shot, you qon't be disappointed. Plus Alison looks super cute and gets a good chunk of camera time. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 08:11:55 PM by Conroy706 » Logged

Captain_Cliche

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 08:28:37 PM »

I was also pleasantly surprised with The Indian.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 08:29:40 PM by Captain_Cliche » Logged

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 07:28:22 PM »

Found Indigo Hearts on ebay for $10 + shipping. Smiley Unfortunately Canadian Netflix doesn't carry it...

HOURGLASS4

Why So Serious?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 06:23:07 AM »

Alison says bad word in Wasted.
Very bad.
Grin Grin

Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 06:52:01 AM »

Very bad.
Grin Grin

where did you watch it?

Captain_Cliche

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 03:16:41 PM »

Very bad.
Grin Grin

where did you watch it?

I found it on Netflix.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 04:15:21 PM »

Very bad.
Grin Grin

where did you watch it?

I found it on Netflix.

Assuming that is American Netflix so the Canadian one probably won't have it...sigh.

NUXX

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »

I saw Into the Arms of Strangers on Netflix, too. Good movie. American Netflix, sorry. Sad
Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 05:04:33 PM »

I saw Into the Arms of Strangers on Netflix, too. Good movie. American Netflix, sorry. Sad

I caught that one on Canadian Netflix, so that got that one right lol.

Sola

You will give me all your stuuuuuff....

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 05:23:22 PM »

Is Canadian Netflix any good? I know it's not great, but good enough is good enough for me. Been thinking of getting it, once I steal someone's credit card.

Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2011, 05:25:55 PM »

If you like old movies it is ok. Don't expect to find any movies that were released in 2010 though. Unless they have changed in the past 2 months that I left it. I want to go back once they get a better selection.

Sola

You will give me all your stuuuuuff....

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »

Agh, boo. It probably hasn't gotten much better. Guess I'll be sticking to the usual methods.

Phhhpt

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 04:56:36 AM »

Traced this through an old thread that had popped up on the Whois. This was a while back, and the old link had gone bad, so figured it deserved a re-up. Alison's in a short film called "The Further Adventures of Edmund and Pablo". Still buffering at the moment so couldn't give you any more details than that she's in it. Anyway, some of you might remember the original post, some of you might not.....either way, here it is! Tongue

http://www.vimeo.com/12411817
Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 05:39:14 PM »

Traced this through an old thread that had popped up on the Whois. This was a while back, and the old link had gone bad, so figured it deserved a re-up. Alison's in a short film called "The Further Adventures of Edmund and Pablo". Still buffering at the moment so couldn't give you any more details than that she's in it. Anyway, some of you might remember the original post, some of you might not.....either way, here it is! Tongue

http://www.vimeo.com/12411817

Ali looked and was amazing as always but I found the main guy in the video to be extremely annoying. Maybe that is the point of his character though lol.

Phhhpt

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 05:17:52 PM »

Figured I might as well post this here - kept seeing a thread occasionally pop up in the Whois (yeah, yeah....I basically live in the Whois sometimes) for a short film that Alison was in back in 2004 called "Coffee". I figured I'd give it a go and see if I could track it down....well, I did (sort of). The film isn't available online to view, but it is part of a DVD compilation set on Netflix (which unfortunately, I don't use). Anyway, the plot according to Netflix is "Todd Bartoo's 'Coffee,' in which two friends investigate a rumor that their best friend's ex is gay" and as a result, is in a compilation of similarly themed shorts titled "First Out: Vol. 3". For those who're interested and have Netflix - here's the link (possibly US Netflix).
http://www.netflix.com/Movie/First-Out-Vol.-3/70111974
Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »

I found it somewhere online the other day. Besides having Alison in it I wish I had never seen it.

Phhhpt

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 05:22:44 PM »

Uuuuuugh, that bad huh?
Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 05:25:34 PM »

Uuuuuugh, that bad huh?

Yeah it had some pretty bad acting, besides Alison of course but her speaking lines were pretty limited. Plus 2 guys make out in a bathroom so yea....not my cup of tea...or coffee in this case lol.

greenjelly

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 02:52:23 AM »

I just watched the serialized version of Into the Arms of Strangers.  Really creepy film.  Alison does a fantastic job.  Also, it was eerily similar to the first screenplay I ever completed.  Many of the same themes.
Phhhpt

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2011, 02:02:16 AM »

Another web series that popped up in the Whois earlier - this one is from 2007.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EndOfTheWeb

Vampire support group, interesting concept and I'm still flipping through it. Only problem - don't click on the link to the website. Came up as an "Attack Page" on Google. Only thing that was missing was Robbie the Robot flailing his arms wildly and screaming "Danger" in my ear. Shocked
meteora0

I got 99 problems but Ali ain't one

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2011, 02:08:03 AM »

Alison is the hottest vampire. Wink
Shes such a good actress.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:22:59 AM by meteora0 » Logged

Dr. Raul Duke
The American Dream

Today i have asked Congress to declare a state of war upon Microsoft
HOURGLASS4

Why So Serious?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 02:21:01 AM »

Alison is the hottest vampire. Wink
She such a good actress.
Oh yeah.
We would all let her bite us.
Grin Grin

Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »

I just watched a couple episodes and I gotta say she is the most adorable vamp...I mean undead woman ever!!

greenjelly

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 01:40:50 AM »

Heh, she talked about how she'd totally be a vampire on her fan question responses.  I like how quickly she gets stuff done.
HOURGLASS4

Why So Serious?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 01:43:55 AM »

Heh, she talked about how she'd totally be a vampire on her fan question responses.  I like how quickly she gets stuff done.
That was my question too. Smiley

Phhhpt

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2011, 12:36:20 AM »

Found on the G4 forums, Alison had a role in these (saw her in at least one):

http://lilydidit.com/vid_page.php?cat=23
Conroy706

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »

This isn't a movie but I found another short video that Alison did last year (according to imdb).

http://www.clipjunkie.com/Last-Moments-of-a-Relationship-Best-Girlfriend-Ev-vid7107.html

It's pretty funny.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length