To end my 10-week campaign raising money for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society, I’m offering to take you out for a thank you drink!
Here’s what you need to do:
– Make a donation of at least $500 by JUNE 9th at 5pm PT to:
– Attend one of the following conventions during the following dates:
E3 (Los Angeles June 13-15)
San Diego Comic Con (San Diego July 20-23)
Gen Con (Indianapolis Aug 18-19)
– After you make the donation, email firstname.lastname@example.org with which convention you will be at and details will be worked out.
A FEW CONDITIONS:
– I am working at each of these conventions, so our meet-up will have to be worked around that schedule…which sometimes I don’t get till a day or 2 before. So please be patient & possibly flexible! Location will be of my choosing to accommodate that.
– Yes, you can bring a friend. Hey…I may even bring one of my friends! But please don’t bring a whole group. I want to thank YOU.
– Yes, we can take all the ridiculous selfies that you want.
THANK YOU ALL for the support you’ve given during this campaign. It’s been a real joy to see how many fans have chipped in for this, and every single time one of your donation emails come in, I get tears in my eyes. You truly have gone above and beyond my wildest expectations.
Let’s kick cancer’s ass, shall we?