- Wow...a lot's changed since I've left. (cc: @NBCTheVoice) http://t.co/KofgOE0UVe — 2 minutes ago
- You should touch me RT @amypaffrath: #tbt way back when I was blond & @alisonhaislip & I hijacked a harley in alabama http://t.co/D9fZmGH5qd — 6 hours ago
- OH: "From teaching improv in Dubai, I've gotten to know a lot of Russian models." — 19 hours ago
- Don't tease. RT @simonpegg: Whales extinct prior to the Nero time split & probe is still heading towards earth in nuTrek. Voyage Home 2 next — 21 hours ago
- Aaaaaand...mic drop. RT @Justin_Willman: I know nerd stuff part 3 https://t.co/Uww47S91EY — 22 hours ago
My complete schedule throughout 5 days of greatness! Please feel free to say hi, get a picture, ask for an autograph, or bring me cookies. And keep checking back for updates!
12:30pm-3pm: Balboa Theater for the Course of the Force finishing party!
10am-5pm: Nerd HQ at Block No. 16 Union and Spirits
8:30pm-9:30pm: moderating HOLLISTON panel in Room 24ABC
10am-1pm: Nerd HQ at Block No. 16 Union and Spirits
4pm-5pm: 4 Points taping AT THE OFF-SITE YOUTUBE LOCATION! (across the street from Nerd HQ)
12pm-1pm: Nerdist panel in the Indigo Ballroom
3pm-4pm: moderating GRIMM panel in Room 6A